Unlock Gmail Account
If you are not using your Gmail from a year ago, then Email service providers automatically lock your account temporarily. You can quickly recover your account, but you have to provide correct information to google. The user who knows the technical approach can soon get back, but some of the users have trouble doing so if you are so, then following the steps to recover your account or else call an Email helpline number.
The steps are as follows to unlock a Gmail account.
- Go to your browser and open the Gmail website on your browser.
- Once the windows open, click on the forgot password option.
- Now enter the account address which you want to recover and click on Next
- Choose the password recovery method. You can either select your phone number or your recovery Gmail address.
- Once you select, you get a verification code on your phone or email.
- You enter the code and select the submit option.
- Now you enter the new password of your Gmail account and also enter the same password again in the field. Now you conform it